Friday, August 29, 2008

Squidoo some Garden Furniture



I've gone all Squidoo! Over garden furniture - poor girl, I hear you say! Well, this is rather special garden furniture with a wonderfully murky history that makes a good story.

Head on over to Adirondack Garden Chair - A History of the famous outdoor furniture and you will see what I dugg up with regards to its beginnings. I think it is rather a lovely story and its endearing to think that this attractive chair has stood the test of time.

Also check out our official blog at Garden Lifestyle UK, where you'll find articles, information, tips and hints so that you can make the most of your garden.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I meant to tell you I've always loved those chairs.

Are you new to blogging?
I know if you want to get read you have to post often and visit many other bloggers. It's difficult at times because you see many bad or dead blogs out there before you see sometime you really like.
Some of the bloggers on my list have many links of good garden blogs. If interested...take a look.

Have fun

Helen Palmer said...

Hello Patsi

Thanks for your comments. I have published them.

I am not new to blogging particularly, as I have a number of blogs on travel. I am doing the blogging for my family's new venture into the Polywood outdoor garden furniture, so am just getting going with that at www.gardenlifestyleuk.com. Do pop over and have a look!

Kind regards
Helen